- “Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, bank and credit card details, personal interests, email address, your image, government-issued identification numbers, biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status, religion, health information, vehicle and insurance information, employment information and financial information.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data when you voluntarily provide it to us to:
- create a Service User or Service Provider account or to register your details with us; or
- provide information to assess your eligibility to provide air conditioner maintenance services, handyman services, cleaning services and/or other household services which are made available to Service Users through the Service (“Solutions” or each a “Solution”)
- In certain circumstances, you may need to provide your Personal Data in order to comply with legal requirements or contractual obligations, or where it is necessary to conclude a contract. Failure to provide such Personal Data, under such circumstance, may constitute failure to comply with legal requirements or contractual obligations, or inability to conclude a contract with you, as the case may be.
- We collect your Personal Data when you use our services. Personal Data may be collected through the normal operation of our Platform and Services. For example:
- your location (to display job requests from Service Users in the locality and/or to assign job requests to Service Providers in the locality);
- feedback, ratings and compliments;
- transaction information (such as payment method);
- information about how you interacted with our Platform (such as features used and content viewed);
- device information (such as hardware model and serial number, IP address, file names and versions, and advertising identifiers or any information that may provide indication of device or app modification);
- personal data you enter in messages when you use our in-app communication features; and
- personal data that may be captured through your interaction with us or our agents
Use of Personal Data
We may use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to process your transaction or communications with Service Users or Service Providers via the Platform;
- to manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our our Platform, as well as your relationship and user account with us;
- to manage, operate, administer and provide you with as well as to facilitate the provision of our Services, including, without limitation, remembering your preferences;
- to tailor your experience through the Platform by displaying content according to your interests and preferences;
- to process, manage or verify your eligibility for or application of promotions, rewards and subscriptions
- to protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
- for identification and/or verification;
- to maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Platform;
- to deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf
- to contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, and/or email or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our Services.
- to conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to analyse how you use our Platform or Services, to improve our Platform and/or Services and/or to enhance your customer experience;
- where you give us your prior consent, for marketing and in this regard, to send you by various modes of communication such as email, location-based services or otherwise, marketing and promotional information and materials relating to products and/or services (including, without limitation, products and/or services of third parties whom Clickagee may collaborate with);
- to respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on Clickagee;
- to carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
- to share your data with third party for fulfillment of your transaction with us or refunds;
- to store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of your jurisdiction;
- to deal with and/or facilitate a business asset transaction or a potential business asset transaction, where such a transaction involves Clickagee as a participant, and there may be other third party organizations who are participants in such a transaction. A “business asset transaction” refers to the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organization or a portion of an organization or of any of the business or assets of an organization; and/or
- any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent. (collectively, the “Purposes”).
- As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purposes at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws.
- If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing and promotions, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message or you may also update your preferences in our Application settings.
- At any point in time, you may withdraw your consent for us using and disclosing your personal data. We will cease to use the personal data of the customers for direct marketing if the customers so request and we will ensure that the parties to whom we transferred the customers’ personal data will comply with such request.
- Customers who do not wish to receive direct marketing calls or materials may contact the Data Protection Officer for any marketing messages by using the channels prescribed in Section 8 below.
Disclosure/Transfer of Personal Data
Where your consent is given the personal data you have provided to us may be transferred to the parties set out below within or outside Singapore, as may be necessary for any of the purposes stated above:
- payment processors and facilitators;
- debt collectors;
- due diligence check service providers;
- marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
- data analytics providers;
- research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with Clickagee or on Clickagee’s behalf;
- insurance and financing partners;
- service providers who perform identity verification services; and
- We will have, in our contracts with such third parties, the requisite protections to safeguard the information provided to them.
Retention of Personal Data
Cookies and Advertising on Third Party Platforms
- Additionally, we may share non-personally identifiable Personal Data with third parties, such as location data, advertising identifiers, or a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to facilitate the display of targeted advertising.
- You may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser.
- You may be able to limit our use of your personal data to display advertisements that may be of relevance to you, by adjusting your preference sharing of some of this Personal Data through our Application settings. You may still be seeing non targeted advertisements.
Protection of Personal Data
We will take reasonable legal, organisational and technical measures to ensure that your Personal Data is protected. This includes measures to prevent Personal Data from getting lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your Personal Data to our employees on a need to know basis. Those processing your Personal Data will only do so in an authorised manner and are required to treat your information with confidentiality.
- hosting the Platform on a secure password-protected third party server;
- mandating an industry-standard 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection for all data transmissions between the Platform and your device;
- restricting unauthorized access to personal data via password protection and other industry protocols; and
- Securely destroying and / or deleting your personal information when it’s no longer needed.
- However, no internet, e-mail or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
- Under the PDPA, customers have the right to access and/or correct their personal data. Accordingly, customers may contact our Data Protection Officer by using the channels prescribed below.
- If you have any queries about this Notice or would like to exercise your rights set out in this Notice , please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
Amendments and Updates